Is bigger actually better? Just ask one of the children scaling the adventure of the Bigger is Better commercial playground structure from American Parks Company and you will get a resounding yes. This playground is full of adventure and exploration by providing 13 unique learning and recreational activities for up to 60 children aged 5 to 12 years.
The 8ft. fall height of the structure from the upper deck allows children to enjoy real exhilaration from safe but exciting inclines on three slides. The Bigger is Better playground provides three slides; a Curved Speedway Slide, a Single Speedway Slide that moves fast, and the popular Landslide. Rotationally molded rails provide added safety within the slide structures.
The Cliff Climber is a challenging way to scale the playground to the second level deck. Children also enjoy the Spiral Step Climber and the Button Climb (accesses ground deck only). An assortment of learning panels provides educational independent play options.
The Bigger is Better commercial playground equipment includes:
- A Curved Speedway Slide at a lower height for the less brave
- Single Speedway Slide for classic slide fun
- Landslide for a fun and fast trip down
- A Balcony Deck for congregating and overlooking the playground
- Two Leg Lifts allow children to build core muscle and leg strength
- A Bubble Panel enables children to view the whole playground from above
- A competitive Tic-Tac-Toe panel for group play
- A Spiral Step Climber improves upper and lower body strength
- A challenging Cliff Climber is like scaling a vertical face
- A Button Climb to improve balance
- A Whistle and Rain Wheel for imaginative play
- A large Curvy Canopy Hex Roof provides UV protection
The structure is constructed from lead-free polyethylene coated punched steel decks, 3.5in. O.D. galvanized 12 gauge aluminum posts, UV stabilized rotationally molded plastic components, and high-density polyethylene activity panels. Aluminum posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty.
The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.