Bollard Style Double Sided Recycled Bench
The Bollard Style Double Sided Recycled Bench is a great site furnishing to add to any park or playground with multiple areas of recreation. It allows patrons to rest while keeping an eye on the action in either direction, a must for parents or guardians taking their kids to play. Just locate this bench in the middle of things and they'll look on in appreciation.
The number of configurable options makes this bench a versatile and quintessential addition to any site. The fact that it's planks are made from 100% recycled materials means you're doing a small favor to Mother Nature, and your community and park patrons will appreciate that. Choose from either a Cedar, Green, Brown, or Gray 2x4 plank color with rounded edges for comfortable but durable seating.
Customize this site furnishing to match your commercial playground equipment with one of several powder coat colors that protect the tube steel frame, or keep it classic with an unfinished look of the bare galvanized steel. The hot-dip galvanization process still protects the life of the metal because it's coated inside and out. The bare steel is covered by a 99.99% Pure Zinc layer that is then covered with layer of enhanced conversion coating, and then a clear polymer coating. These provide excellent abrasion resistance and increases the life of the steel.
If you choose a powder-coat color you'll end up with a five layer processed frame that protects from harmful environmental elements, leaving you with very little maintenance.
- Dimensions: 72"L x 34-1/2"H x 52"W, 18" seat height, 24-1/2" seat depth.
- Available in 6 and 8 lengths
- 2x4 100% recycled plastic planks from reclaimed milk jugs
- In-ground and Surface mount options available.
- 3 x 3 square tube frame with 3/8"x3" flat plate seat supports, all MIG welded.
- Five layers of protective coatings for durable outdoor protection and abrasion resistance.
- Choose from 11 colors of standard powder coated frames.
- Photo shows 6' In-ground configuration with black powder-coat finish.
- Features zinc plated hardware.
Contact an American Parks Company sales representative by calling1-800-381-4491 to talk to a real life person about your needs while planning a park or playground. We'll help you fit your budget while selecting the appropriate commercial playground equipment for your age group, use zone, site needs, or other factors. We take all the stress out of the decision making process.