The Cheer Delight play structure from American Parks Company is designed to accommodate up to 45 children ages 5 to 12 years old. With 13 play activities, this playground equipment would make for a great community park.
The Cheer Delight commercial play structure features:
- Double Velocity Slide for competitive side-by-side slide races
- Single Speedway Slide for classic slide fun
- Curved Speedway Slide for younger or smaller children
- Loop Arch Climber designed to improve lower body fitness, but with side rails for the inexperienced
- Vertical Ring Climber builds leg muscles and provides direct access to one of the slides
- Horizontal Swoop Link overhead climber to strengthen upper
- An Apex Climbing Link between play decks
- An Apex Climbing Attachment accessed from ground level
- Chinning Bar and Turning Bar for budding gymnasts
- A Rain Wheel and Double A-Maze Panel for interactive play
- 2' Crawl Tunnel and a Trestle Bridge for traversing the play decks
The structure is ADA accessible via a Triangle Transfer with Handhold, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM), and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
The structure is constructed from lead-free polyethylene coated punched steel decks, 3.5O.D. galvanized 12 gauge aluminum posts, UV stabilized rotationally molded plastic components, and high-density polyethylene activity panels. Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty.
Let the playground professionals at American Parks Company help you configure your perfect playground with all the play components, safety surfacing, and site amenities (benches, tables, trash cans, etc.) you need to get your community or organization outdoors. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started.