Finding a perfect school playground just got a lot easier with the Class Act from American Parks Company. Featuring 9 activities that can entertain up to 40 children ages 2 to 12 years old, this commercial play structure will house all the fun and physical challenges necessary for your classes.
The Class Act school playground equipment includes:
- Two different slide experiences in the Single Speedway Slide and Curved Rapid Racer Slide for classic school playground fun.
- Three Square Rosetta Roofs that not only provide shade to protect kids from over-exposure to the sun, but a chance to learn common phrases in 3 languages during recess.
- An interactive Moon Phase Panel that teaches children science concepts regarding the lunar cycle.
- A Horizontal Swoop Ladder overhead climber that encourages physical activity and helps to develop upper body strength.
- An Apex Climbing Attachment and Arch Climber that provide varying levels of challenge to children of any age.
- A 6' long Crawl Tunnel provides a unique means of accessing the play decks, creating a sort of echo chamber that offers a fun auditory experience.
- A Mini A-Maze Panel and a Crawl-Thru Panel to inspire imaginations and allow kids to create their own games.
- A Single Step Transfer with U-Handle provides ADA access for inclusive play.
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts.
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks.
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels.
This commercial play structure is constructed from the highest quality, longest lasting, and safest materials available. Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
We also supply custom color options, benches, waste and recycling receptacles, and more to build your outdoor destination into one your school or organization will share and enjoy. Ask us about integrating important site furnishings into your project specifications and budget.
Contact an American Parks Company playground expert to get a assistance selecting the right playground for your organization's needs at a price you can afford; call 1-800-381-4491.