The Connect Five commercial playground structure has it all, from challenging climbing obstacles to fun slides, educational panels to musical instruments. The Connect Five is an ideal playground for schools, church or youth group organizations, community centers or municipal parks.
Children enjoy the Apex Climbing Attachment as it simulates real rock wall climbing for smaller hands and feet. The Connect Five features one Apex Climbing Attachment but also an Apex Single Lateral Attachment which encourages children to climb in a different and more challenging method for improved fitness, balance and coordination.
The commercial playground structure features:
- 13 engaging and educational activities for up to 35 children aged 5-12 years.
- A Horizontal Loop Ladder for climbing fun!
- An educational Moon Phase Panel and Maze Panel to explore logic and problem solving.
- A Store Panel is installed on the ground level for imaginative single or group play.
- A Gear Panel teaches the fundamentals of basic engineering.
- Two Single Speedway Slides for high speed (but safe) and comfortable slides to the bottom.
The structure is constructed from lead-free polyethylene coated punched steel decks, 3.5"O.D. galvanized 12 gauge aluminum posts, UV stabilized rotationally molded plastic components, and high-density polyethylene activity panels. Steel posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty.
The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.