Some of the commercial playground designs from American Parks Company are built around the idea that outdoor fitness opportunities are of the utmost importance, and the Double Down is a smaller play structure that fits the bill accordingly.
The Double Down provides up to 30 children ages 5 to 12 years old with multiple fun and physical activities. With a Rock Climbing Wall, a Chinning Bar, and an overhead Twister, the children of your daycare, school, church, or other organization will have ample opportunity to build upper body strength all while having fun. And speaking of fun, this structure also provides a Double Velocity Slide for an exciting trip to the bottom.
This playground equipment features:
- A Double Velocity Slide.
- An overhead Twister climber.
- A Rock Climbing Wall.
- A Chinning Bar for pull-up style exercises.
- An educational Moone Phase Panel to learn about nature.
- A Gear Panel to introduce concepts of mechanics and physics.
- A Fireman's Pole for classic fun.
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts.
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating for optimal durability.
- 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are 3.5 in diameter.
- 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components.
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50 year warranty.
- Aluminum posts, steel hardware, aluminum decks, component clamps, and aluminum post caps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- ASTM and CPSC safety certified.
- ADA Accessible structure for inclusive play.
American Parks Company is a brand leader in quality commercial playground structures, park furnishings, and much more. Our team of playground experts will provide planning support and assistance to help you get the right playground at the right price.
Are you ready to create your new playground? Call us at 1-800-381-4491.