The Double Take play structure is simple in concept, but both fun and challenging. It features two tall slides covered by our Rosetta Roofs which are accessible by either a simple staircase, or by two types of climbing activities.
The playground equipment requires an approximate 37' x 29' use zone which provides up to 40 children ages 2 to 12 years old with multiple fun and physical activities. With a Wiggle Wave Climber, a Coil Climber, and a set of tall stairs, the children of your daycare, school, church, or other organization will have ample opportunity to build upper and lower body strength all while having fun. The Gear Panel, Crawl Tunnel, and Bench Seat allow children to learn and socialize in an outdoor setting.
This playground equipment features:
- 2 Single Speedway Slides
- Wiggle Wave Climber
- Coil Climber
- Crawl Tunnel
- A Bench Seat
- A Gear Panel to introduce concepts of mechanics and physics.
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts.
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating for optimal durability.
- 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are 3.5 in diameter.
- 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components.
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50 year warranty.
- Aluminum posts, steel hardware, aluminum decks, component clamps, and aluminum post caps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- ASTM and CPSC safety certified.
- ADA Accessible structure for inclusive play.
American Parks Company is a brand leader in quality commercial playground structures, park furnishings, and much more. Our team of playground experts will provide planning support and assistance to help you get the right playground at the right price.
Are you ready to create your new playground? Call us at 1-800-381-4491.