Good Times is a commercial playground structure that accommodates up to 30 children ages 2 to 12 years in healthy, outdoor fun. The playground is designed with nine unique activities that encourage group or independent play.
Children love the exhilaration of the Hurricane Slide, which offers a safe but fast twist and turning slide to the bottom. The playground also offers the choice of two additional slides including the Curved Speedway Slide and the Double Velocity Slide.
The Good Times commercial playground structure features:
- 10 engaging and educational activities for up to 30 children aged 2-12 years
- A Curved Speedway Slide and Double Velocity Slide
- A Loop Pole Climber and Horizontal Loop Ladder
- An exciting Hurricane Slide
- A Gear Panel
- A Loop Arch Climber
- A Square Roof for partial UV protection
- A triangular ADA Transfer Point with handhold for inclusive play
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including engineered wood fiber, or recycled rubber mulch.
We also supply custom color options, benches, waste and recycling receptacles and more to build your outdoor destination into one your community will share and enjoy. Ask us about integrating important site furnishings into your project specifications and budget.
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.