When we were kids we may have thought of school as a prison, and if that was true, then the playground was our haven. The Great Escape is just that, a great escape for school aged children (2 to 12 years old), and it offers 7 activities to entertain up to 30 children.
Kids definitely experience a sense of escapism when they use either the Double Velocity Slide, or the Single Speedway Slide. That brisk rush on the way to the bottom lets them enjoy their play time in care-free bliss.
However, teachers and parents can take solace in that this school playground comes equipped with fun yet fitness improving play activities. The Horizontal Ladder provides a monkey bar activity that improves upper body strength, while the Inclined Wall Climber improves the lower leg muscles, and the Hand Peddler is a great cardio workout.
The commercial playground equipment features:
- A Double Velocity slide
- A Single Speedway Slide
- A Hand Peddler which promotes healthy aerobic activity
- A Horizontal Ladder overhead climber
- An creativity inspiring Rain Wheel
- An Inclined Wall Climber that builds strength with each climb
- A Vertical Access Ladder for reaching the top decks
- A triangular ADA Transfer Point with handhold for inclusive play
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated upright posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
We also supply custom color options, benches, waste and recycling receptacles and more to build your outdoor destination into one your community will share and enjoy. Ask us about integrating important site furnishings into your project specifications and budget.
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.