The Lucky Charm is a charming commercial playground structure that provides 6 unique group and independent play activities for up to 20 children, aged 2-12 years.
Where playground space is a premium, the Lucky Charm playground offers fitness and fun, and is suitable for public playgrounds, business or municipality parks and more.
The Lucky Charm commercial playground structure from American Parks Company features:
- A Single Post Fabric Shade which offers relief from outdoor temperatures and partial UV protection
- A Curved Speedway Slide and Single Speedway Slide, for safe high speed fun
- A challenging Apex Climbing Attachment that simulates real rock wall climbing
- A fun Bubble Panel for independent play
- A Store Panel and Rain Wheel (ground level) for independent imaginary or group play
- An ADA Transfer Point with handhold for inclusive play
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated upright posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
- Meets ASTM and CPSC standards
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including engineered wood fiber, or recycled rubber mulch.
We also supply custom color options, benches, waste and recycling receptacles and more to build your outdoor destination into one your community will share and enjoy. Ask us about integrating important site furnishings into your project specifications and budget.
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.