The Munchkin maze commercial play structure is designed to accommodate up to 35 children ages 5 to 12 years old. It features 8 different play activities including slides, climbers, a crawl tube, and imagination inspiring panels.
This play structure is popular in churches, schools, and apartment complexes. It goes great with any of our swing sets, or other independent play equipment. Simply add landscaping border timbers, and a safety surfacing material such as engineered wood fiber or recycled rubber mulch, and you've got yourself a complete and safe play system.
The commercial playground equipment features:
- A 6' Spiral LandSlide 2 that provides an exhilarating trip down to the bottom.
- A Single Speedway Slide at 4' deck height for a classic sense of fun.
- An agility improving Apex Climbing Attachment.
- A Vertical Offset Crawl Tunnel with portholes that sparks imaginative play.
- A Side Climber for a sideways style ladder climb to the top.
- A Gear Panel for encouraging the cognitive development of our future engineers.
- A Store Panel for pretend time with your little entrepreneurs.
- A creative play inspiring Rain Wheel at ground level.
- Two Single Post Umbrella Shades that cast quite a large shadow for a cooler play time.
All American Parks Company commercial play structures are constructed from:
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts.
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels.
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating on punched steel decks for optimal durability.
- 3-1/2" O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are powder coated.
- Meets ASTM and CPSC standards.
- ADA Accessible via transfer point for inclusive play.
- 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, and roto-molded and HDPE plastic components.
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails are backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
- Aluminum posts, steel hardware, punched decks, component clamps are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors or natural, neutral tones or ask about customizing with a color scheme to match your existing building or other park structures. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including natural looking engineered wood fiber, or color-customizable recycled rubber. Ask an American Parks Company playground specialist what safety surfacing material works best for you and your budget.
If you're ready to order your commercial playground equipment call us at 1-800-381-4491, or fill out our Quote Request form online. We'll also help you design a total playground package with site furnishings (picnic tables, park benches, waste receptacles, and more), and pricing for shipping and installation should you require it.