Open Range Bundled Playground
• Commercial Play Structure
• Commercial Plastic Border Timbers w/ ADA Ramp
• Professional Turn-Key Installation
• FREE Freight
The Open Range commercial play structure features an open design that welcomes up to 35 children aged 5-12 year to climb and challenge upper body strength, balance and spatial problem solving. From a distance the playground looks like it takes some work to get to the top where one of two fun slides wait for adventurous kids.
What is unique about the Open Range playground is the variety of obstacles it creates to access one of two fun slides. Children can choose the Climbing Arch, the Horizontal Loop Ladder, the Apex Climbing Attachment or the standard ADA accessible stairs with rails to scale the top of the structure.
The commercial playground equipment includes:
- A Climbing Arch, Horizontal Loop Ladder and Apex Climbing Attachment
- An exhilarating spiral Hurricane Slide
- A fast Single Speedway Slide
- A Pedal Pusher for fitness and independent play
- A Rain Wheel for imaginative play
- Deck to deck stairs for easy access
- A triangular ADA Transfer Point with handhold for inclusive play
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum uprights
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including engineered wood fiber, or recycled rubber mulch.
American Parks Company is a national leader in playground and park equipment, site furnishings and customer support. We will help you plan, build and install your ideal playground solution on budget, and have experience building playgrounds that last, coast to coast. Contact one of our playground specialists for more information: 1-800-381-4491.