The Primrose Path is an engaging commercial playground structure that offers eight unique activities for up to 30 children aged 2-5 years. This fun structure features two exciting Surge Climbing Attachments with one installed vertically to challenge young climbers and their spatial acuity and coordination.
With two fun slides to choose from, the Primrose Path offers big kid fun in a smaller package designed for younger children. The Rain Wheel and Store Panel (installed at ground level) encourage children to engage in imaginative group play.
This commercial playground structure features:
- Accommodates up to 30 children aged 2-5 years
- One Single Speedway Slide
- One Curved Speedway Slide
- One Surge Climbing Attachment to simulate rock wall climbing fun
- One Lateral Apex Climbing Attachment to challenge legs and arms
- 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating for optimal durability
- 3.5O.D. x 12 ga. Upright Posts are powder coated and backed by lifetime warranty
- Other metal components are also powder coated and backed by a 50 year warranty
- ASTM and CPSC safety certified
- ADA Accessible for inclusive play
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors or natural, neutral tones or ask about customizing with a color scheme to match your existing building or other park structures. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including natural wood or durable recycled rubber.
American Parks Company is a recognized natural brand leader in quality commercial playground structures for schools, homeowners associations, residential communities and other organizations. We also provide convenient playground bundles including surfacing, shipment and installation to help you quickly source your complete playground needs.
Call us at 1-800-381-4491 and get assistance from one of our qualified playground experts.