Right As Rain
This structure proves everything is Right as Rain when you give children the right equipment and time to explore their physical and social world through healthy play. The Right as Rain commercial playground structure can entertain up to 35 children ages 5-12 years old with any of its 11 fun activities.
The focal point of this playground is the exhilarating Hurricane Open Slide which children literally clamor to the top to try. A quick, fun and safe ride to the bottom with a lot of twists and turns makes the slide exciting and memorable for children.
The Right as Rain commercial playground structure features:
- A Horizontal Ladder for fun climbing.
- Two square roofs for partial UV protection for children at play.
- A Curved Speedway Slide for a quick trip to the bottom.
- A Bubble Panel for independent play and discovery.
- A Firemans Pole and Playwheel for imaginative play.
- Decks constructed from safe, non-toxic lead-free polyethylene coating.
- Rotationally molded plastic components are UV stabilized for durability and fade resistance.
- 12 gauge galvanized aluminum upright posts are 3.5" in diameter and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- A 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components.
American Parks Company is a leading provider of quality commercial playground structures, park and playground furnishings and much more. We offer an industry leading warranty on all our products, and our playground experts can help you design a park that suits your community and your budget. Call us at: 1-800-381-4491.
The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC.
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment. For additional safety we recommend our quality playground surfacing which comes in a variety of options including engineered wood fiber, or recycled rubber mulch.