When it comes to a mid-sized commercial play structure with an emphasis on both fun and fitness, the Rising Star is an affordable solution that fits perfectly in neighborhood parks or municipal playgrounds. This commercial play structure was designed with 8 activities to entertain and physically train up to 35 children ages 5 to 12 years old.
This high-quality, long-lasting piece of commercial playground equipment was designed with the help of childhood development experts, so the play activities include elements that broaden the minds of the kids who interact with it, as well as improve their bodies. With 3 climbing components, a Pedal Pusher, in addition to the play deck stairs, children in your organization or community will have access to health improving physical activities that are truly fun.
The Rising Star play structure features:
- Our ever popular Hurricane Slide, a tall spiral slide
- The classic Single Speedway Slide (straight) for old school cool
- An Apex Climbing Attachment to build leg and arm muscles
- A Climbing Arc for sideways fun and access to the top
- A Gear Panel that promotes interactive outdoor learning
- An imagination inspiring Rain Wheel
- A Pedal Pusher that exercises children's lower body
- A Horizontal Loop Ladder overhead climber that improves upper body fitness
- ADA Transfer Station with hand grips for inclusive play
- A large Single Post Fabric Shade that keeps kids cool and safe from UV rays
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts, powder-coated to color specification
- UV stabilized plastic components for color longevity
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
- Aluminum posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps are backed by lifetime limited warranty
- Metal pipes, rungs, loops, are backed by a 50 year limited warranty
- 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components
Choose from two standard color options in bright primary colors, or natural tones, or ask about customizing with your own unique color scheme to match your school colors, existing building, or other park equipment.
Each play structure requires safety surfacing under certain impact zones around the equipment, and we offer several options. Let us help you determine which material best fits your budget, and provide a quote to include said surfacing with your structure.
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help select the right commercial playground equipment and amenities you need to design your perfect park. We are a leading provider and install of professional playgrounds. Call us at 1-800-381-4491 to get started on your project.