The Round Robin commercial play structure from American Parks Company features a partially covered design to help protect children from UV exposure and the elements. This exciting playground features fifteen unique activities to keep children learning and exercising their minds and bodies with this playground equipment.
Whether clamoring to the top deck to try the popular Hurricane Slide or testing their hand-eye coordination and climbing skills on the web like Labyrinth Link, children love the playful and engaging design of the Round Robin.
- Maximum capacity of 55 children
- Fall Height of 6'4"
- Offers a fun Firemans Pole
- 4' Single Speedway Slide
- 1'6" HDPE Vertical Ladder
- A Wiggle Wave Climber
- Two Enhanced Barrier Panels with Playwheel
- Challenging Labyrinth Link
- Hurricane Spiral Slide
- 2'8" Curved Speedway Slide
- ADA accessible for children with special needs
- PVC free play decks
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating for optimal durability
- 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are 3.5 inches in diameter
- Upright posts are powder coated and backed by a lifetime warranty
- 15 year limited warranty on decks and plastic components
- ASTM and CPSC safety certified
At American Parks Company we know that a commercial playground structure is an investment toward creating meaningful, healthy play outdoors for children and families. That is why we offer more than thirty years experience building playgrounds for organizations coast to coast. We build value and long term satisfaction into every playground we help design. For more information call us: 1-800-381-4491.