There is a growing awareness of the benefit of outdoor play for children, while demonstrating a need to protect children from the hazards of UV exposure. The Shaded Mountain commercial playground structure offers ample shade to both assist with the temperature moderation of the equipment, and protect children at play from direct sunlight.
The Shaded Mountain playground packs a lot of fun beneath its cool canopy with five different and challenging climbers for children to enjoy. The Double Velocity Slide gives kids the opportunity to race friends down to the bottom safely, with a rotationally molded design and railing.
The commercial playground equipment features:
- 9 engaging and educational activities for up to 35 children aged 2-12 years
- A Vertical Loop Climber, Chain Climber and a Vertical Access Ladder
- A visually engaging and adventurous Tree Stump Climber
- A challenging Coil Climber
- A Maze Panel and Playwheel for learning and imaginative play
- An ADA Transfer Point with handhold for special needs children
- 3.5"O.D. x 12 gauge galvanized & powder-coated aluminum posts
- Lead-free & PVC-free polyethylene plastisol coated punched steel play decks
- UV Stabilized rotationally-molded plastic components
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic activity panels
Aluminum posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and punched steel decks are guaranteed by a 15 year limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails come with a 50 year limited warranty.
We also supply custom color options, benches, waste and recycling receptacles and more to build your outdoor destination into one your community will share and enjoy. Ask us about integrating important site furnishings into your project specifications and budget.
American Parks Company is a leading provider of quality commercial playground structures, park and playground furnishings and much more. We offer an industry leading warranty on all our products, and our playground experts can help you design a park that suits your community and your budget. Call us at: 1-800-381-4491.