The traditional design of this commercial playground structure offers kids the opportunity to climb high and enjoy the exhilaration of sliding down not one, but two fast slides! Children love the sensation of climbing to fun new heights, and this structure hits the Sweet Spot for fun for kids aged 2-12 years.
The key feature of the Sweet Spot commercial playground structure from American Parks Company is the Crawl Tunnel which offers a bridge between both elevated sides of the structure. Port holes along both sides of the crawl tunnel offer cross ventilation or safety and also fun for kids, who enjoy shouting down to friends below. At each end of the tunnel waits an exhilarating slide to the bottom, with two Single Speedway Slides to choose from.
The playground equipment features:
- Fun activities for up to 30 children aged 2-12 years.
- Deck to Deck Stairs.
- A fun and educational Bubble Panel.
- Two Button Climber structures offer exercise and adventure.
- Two APC Single Speedway Slides.
- Two Square Roofs offer partial UV protection for children at play.
- 3.5O.D. galvanized aluminum uprights are powder-coated to high-gloss finish.
- Punched steel decks are plasistol coated.
- Plastic components are UV stabilized for superior fade resistance.
- Meets ASTM, CPSC, and IPEAM standards.
- ADA Accessible by transfer station with handhold.
Upright posts, hardware, clamps, and post caps are backed by lifetime limited warranty. Metal pipes, rungs, loops, are backed by a 50 year limited warranty. 15 year limited warranty on punched steel decks, HDPE panels, and roto-molded plastic components
American Parks Company is a leading provider of quality commercial playground structures, park and playground furnishings and much more. Ask us about integrated components to match your park or playground including recycling receptacles, pet waste management, bench seating, water fountains and more.
We offer an industry leading limited warranty on all our products, and our playground experts can help you design a park that suits your community and your budget. Call us at: 1-800-381-4491.