Remember when you were a kid? Was there anything more fun than exploring a tunnel on a commercial playground structure at your local park? That fun and adventure is built into the Total Tunnel structure from American Parks Company, making it an ideal addition to any outdoor playground.
There are three challenging climbing options on this playground structure which offer a choice to access the fun upper deck area. The Vertical Offset Crawl Tunnel offers an additional physical and spatial challenge to scale the interior at a slight angle.
The Total Tunnel commercial playground structure offers eight unique activities and quality construction:
- Accommodates up to 30 children aged 2-5 years
- A cognitively challenging Maze Panel
- Loop Arch Climber and a challenging Button Climber
- An exhilarating Double Velocity Slide
- Vertical Access Ladder
- An ADA accessible Driving Panel
- Vertical Offset Crawl Tunnel
- UV stabilized and rotationally molded plastic parts
- Lead-free Polyethylene coating for optimal durability
- 12 gauge galvanized aluminum posts are 3.5 in diameter
- ADA Accessible play structure for inclusive play
Upright posts are powder-coated to customer color specifications, and are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. All plastic components and decks come with a 15 year limited warranty. The metal pipes, rungs, loops, and rails associated with climbers come backed by a 50 year limited warranty. The structure is ADA accessible, and meets or exceeds all requirements from the American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) and Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
Trust the playground experts at American Parks Company to help you plan, source and select the right commercial playground structures, site furnishings and amenities you need to design your perfect park. With more than thirty-years of experience we are a leading brand name in professional playground projects. Call us at 1-800-381-4491.