Hipped Rectangular Steel Shelter
A Single Tier Rectangular Hipped Roof Steel Shelter from American Parks Company is the perfect compliment to your commercial playground equipment. It allows park goers to congregate in a cool shaded area to relax, perhaps enjoy a meal, and otherwise enjoy play time comfortably. Add other site furnishings, like a couple picnic tables, a park grill, and some trash receptacles, and you've created a community space that everyone will want to take advantage of for years to come.
Our standard shelters have structures that are engineered to withstand wind gusts up to 90 mph and snow loads of 20 lbs per square foot, but can be designed to meet local codes if they exceed the following standards:
• Steel tubing is fabricated from commercial-grade structural steel (minimum ASTM A500 Grade B)
• All plates are fabricated from A36 steel
• Welds are performed in accordance with American Welding Society standards, and by AWS certified welders
• Tubing is designed to discourage bird nesting locations
• High-strength bolts, nuts, and anchor bolts comply with ASTM standards
• All fasteners are concealed inside tubing
For a fully customized steel structure, with ornamental columns, guardrails, lattices, cupolas, etc., please call one of our product specialists at 800-381-4491.